Life is like a recipe. You've got the fun and yummy ingredients but you've also got the necessary gross ingredients that don't
become something great until all mixed in. Life is the same. You've got your good days and then you've got your trials. Taking
trials by themselves, they're terrible and bitter. But when all mixed into life, you see the blessings and wonderful joys they bring.
Like flour and baking powder, you have your necessary evils. Butter is like the grease of working. Sugar is like the good days,
they make everything sweet. But when all of these are mixed together, you come out with something wonderful... hopefully. When
you mix the elements of life, you also come out with something very... Extraordinary.
Welcome to the recipe of our lives.

Monday, November 5, 2012

PHOTO BOMB

Photo Bomb: n. a post containing pictures that aren't worthy of their own post, but still worthy of a post either way.


 Normally, we share drinks. You know it's good when we get TWO XL slurpees. The raspberry lemonade slurpee from am/pm? AMAZING

 Voted! For the first time ever! And felt really cool being able to mail it in! A plus to living in Cali with a Utah license

 K this place is fantastic! Bay and I have loved it since the days when dad lived in Arizona. And a few days prior to this, I found one here in Cali and I screamed in excitement! The sign says Pick up Stix, but they lie. It's Pick up Chicks.... and I'm not totally sure why. Plus, hanging out with this cute girl is my favorite thing ever. She came down and we hung out with her by ourselves for a night and we loved it! My sister is cuter than yours!

 I made pizza rolls from pinterest and they were fantastic! And the pizza sauce that we made was even better!


 We bought a magic bullet and I'm in love. You just through some frozen fruit, OJ, and honey flavored greek yogurt in and you have yourself your own mini smoothie with a handle and lid with a straw cut out! And admittedly, he's better at making them. I must not have enough arm power, or maybe it's just the hubby touch?

 Cinnamon roll pancakes! To die for! But I need to work on the frosting a little, it was a little sweet.

I could probably do a post on just my blond moments post marriage, but you'd be here all day. I got our little dish scrubber stuck in a cup. And couldn't get it out. Remember that hubby touch? It's real. The hubster got it out in 2 seconds. With a knife. Who thinks of that?!


 We had been so excited to see this movie since the very first preview! And it didn't disappoint! Who needs big people movies? This takes the cake for my favorite movie this year! But "Here Comes the Boom" and "Hotel Transylvania" come close! And don't pay attention to the ridiculous movie prices in this state. I miss the 8 dollar movie tickets for sure.

I died over this picture, because I scream every single time! And lately, they've been extra cruel! They pop open right as I'm moving the wrapper away! They don't even give me time to build up my courage to twist it! They just pop and I just scream!

 We made crunchwraps and they were wonderful! Way better than the fast food version! Pinterest is my fav


 One afternoon, I decided I'd get all of my groceries in one trip and have dinner ready when he got home. I took a long time finding my recipes, writing out my list, and getting ready. I was stoked! It was such a productive day, until I walked out to a dead car!! Being married, we usually take his car because it's a stick and he likes it better. So the last time we used my car was like 4 days prior, and I had left one of the little lights on next to the sun visors. DEAD.
 Hubby came to the rescue and watching him fix it was so fun:) I love having a hubby that can fix things! Huge blessing!


Isn't he cute?:)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! I love your pillsbury picture. It's so true. I make Chris open them because I hate them. I hope you guys are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete