Life is like a recipe. You've got the fun and yummy ingredients but you've also got the necessary gross ingredients that don't
become something great until all mixed in. Life is the same. You've got your good days and then you've got your trials. Taking
trials by themselves, they're terrible and bitter. But when all mixed into life, you see the blessings and wonderful joys they bring.
Like flour and baking powder, you have your necessary evils. Butter is like the grease of working. Sugar is like the good days,
they make everything sweet. But when all of these are mixed together, you come out with something wonderful... hopefully. When
you mix the elements of life, you also come out with something very... Extraordinary.
Welcome to the recipe of our lives.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

One Year

It's crazy to me how fast this last year has gone, and how truly amazing it turned out to be! I fall more in love with my handsome husband every day, because every day he does something new to amaze me. It's been the best year with the best man.

I think my number one regret this year is not keeping up on this blog. The blog of us. But I have been feeling so uninspired by the title and the look of it, so I think it'll get a makeover soon... I hope.

Anyway, in honor of our first year: Our Wedding Video. I've had it forever and remembered that I never posted it! My awesome brother in law was our videographer and I couldn't have asked for a better video! Enjoy!

P.S. The password, when it asks for it is "jenessa+derek" with the + sign, all one word!




And here's the link if it doesn't work.... Wedding Video

No comments:

Post a Comment